Social icons

40.7484N 73.9857W

May 22, 2017

Building on my last post and my love for New York I thought I would show my new necklace. See, when you love something enough you obviously buy a necklace with it's coordinates, right?

I was actually looking for some simple necklaces that I could layer and wear everyday when I stumbled across this one at Baublebar. Needless to say I had to get it. It's simple enough for everyday use, but it also has a special meaning to me because of what's engraved. I got it about two weeks ago and have been wearing it everyday since. Now all I need is a longer one that I can layer with it. I'm kinda thinking about one with a wishbone or just another bar necklace, but I haven't decided yet.


I used to be really in to statement necklaces and bought a lot of them. But the problem was that I would never wear them, as they seem a bit abrasive for everyday life. Or maybe not abrasive but it always felt a bit much when I put them on. Conclusion; statement necklaces are pretty but not for me. I can just continue to admire them from a far I guess.






LagreLagre

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.