Social icons

This time last year

May 21, 2017

Facebook is great for memories you sort of forgotten. Every day I get a new notification about memories on this date last year, the year before and so on. These memories normally just include a funny collection of status updates that I can't believe I ever wrote (you know which ones I'm talking about, we've all been there), but today the notification made my heart ache. On this day last year we were on our way to visit my boyfriend (also known as New York). And this year, well....this year I'm sitting at home in my sweatpants eating chocolate....



You know that craving you get when you haven't had something in a long time, like chocolate for instance, that's the feeling I get when I haven't seen my boyfriend (New York, remember?) for a year. I'm craving, like an addict. We've been four times in four years, which for some people seems like a lot, but for me it's not nearly enough. But I think my husband (the man in the photos, not New York, 'cause you can't marry a city....but if you could I would) is getting a bit tired of going to the same place all the time, but I can't help it. I just don't want to go anywhere else. And I need to go NOW!



Since I'm stuck here though I think I might just eat the rest of my chocolate and watch Friends with Benefits, which coincidentally starts in New York. Also, how great is Justin Timberlake? I kinda liked 'N Sync back in the day but thought he was a bit funny looking (remember that hair?!). But now, talk about a good transformation! 







Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.