Social icons

Currently Coveting - Specs

Jun 28, 2017

ONE // TWO // THREE // FOUR // FIVE // SIX // SEVEN // EIGHT // NINE // TEN // ELEVEN // TWELVE


I feel like everyone I follow on social media always look good in whatever shaped sunglasses they wear, but for me sunglasses have always been kinda hard. Almost every pair I've ever tried has either been to big for my face or just not flattering (at all). It made me think I just didn't have the face for sunglasses, but I now realize it's because I kept trying on trendy (God I hate that word) ones and not paying attention to what shapes actually suit me.

My first real quality sunglasses were from Ray Ban, I got the classic aviators (a shape that suits almost everyone) and I loved them so much that I got them in three different colors. Well, it's six years later and I think I'm ready to branch out.

Lately I've been really into sunglasses with more of a round lense and I think it's a shape that will suit my face. But I'm still not sure if I should get simple ones like the Ray Bans (9) or more of a statement pair like the ones from Tom Ford (10). What do you guys think? 😎


LagreLagreLagreLagre

8 comments

  1. Love number six! And I have number 9!
    theurbanbrownie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the Gentle Monster ones as well, but I'm just a bit worried that they'll be to wide for my face:/
      Number 9 are the ones I think I would get the most wear out of and I think they come in different sizes, like the aviators do. Are you happy with yours?:)

      Delete
  2. I love all the sunglasses shapes that are available now. Great roundup! And good timing - yesterday was National Sunglasses Day!

    Kendall
    www.weekendall.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It was? what a coincidence! Seriously didn't know that even existed :D

      Delete
  3. 10 is just perfect! Lovely post.

    www.whatisrawrote.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      I really like number ten as well, but I'm also thinking they might be a bit too statement for me.

      Delete
  4. I'm loving so many shades this season too! Great selection you shared. 7 & 10 are my favorites!

    http://www.thekaragon.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you:)
      I'm actually leaning towards number 7, and I really like number 10 as well, but I think they're both more of a statement pair of sunglasses and I don't know if I should just keep it plain? So indecisive! haha

      Delete

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.