Social icons

Currently Coveting - Gray Malin

Jul 5, 2017
Two of hearts HERE // Central Park Ditych HERE // Pool Boys HERE // Set Point HERE // East Hamptons HERE // Pink Beach Club HERE // Central Park HERE // Manhattan HERE // Hitchhiker HERE // Shopping Spree HERE

I discovered this site a couple of months ago and been obsessed ever since. I pretty much love all of their prints, but the ones above are my favorites from their collections.


Anyone who knows me knows I LOVE penguins, they’re my favorite animal and my biggest dream is to touch one (seriously). So it comes as no surprise that the one I’m coveting the most is the «Pool Boys» one. I also really want one of New York, but I can’t decide between the ones I picked out, I love all three of them.

Also, the «East Hamptons» and the «Pink Beach Club» would look great in our bedroom.

BONUS TIP: You now get 30% off ALL Aerial Beach Prints (including framing) with the code BEACH30. In other words, if you're thinking about getting a print for your home now is the time to buy.



LagreLagre
LagreLagre

4 comments

  1. I love all of them! :) Super pretty! :) x
    Helena
    http://www.ilenczfalva.com/
    https://www.instagram.com/helena_de_ilenczfalva/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! I love how bright and colorful they all are :D
      Hope you have a great weekend!

      x Silje

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks for taking the time to comment!
      I hope you have a wonderful weekend:)

      x Silje

      Delete

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.