Social icons

Down by the ocean

Jul 3, 2017










Dress - Cornelias Hus // Shoes - Converse // Jacket - Karlie Kloss x Express (sold out, similar one here) // Bag - Kate Spade Holden Street Satchel // Sunglasses - RayBan Gradient Aviators


It's been a while since I've taken outfit photos, so bare with me for a while....as I get the hang of things again😇 (and before someone comments or asks; I know I'm not a size 2 and yes I am as pale as I look, and I like it)


Also, now that you see my hair; what do we think? Should I cut it? Should I color it? Or should I just leave it? (this really isn't an option FYI)
LagreLagre

7 comments

  1. Loving the casual vibes! That dress looks so comfortable!! xo Bryn www.waketonroad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool style !

    http://www.fruityandpassion.com/2017/06/kimo-kimono.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit and the shooting location!

    Daniel x

    The Daniel Originals | Instagram: danielpoonvignez

    ReplyDelete
  4. That outfit is so cute! I love your bag.
    http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.