Social icons

Nordstrom Sale Picks

Jul 15, 2017
One HERE // Two HERE // Three HERE // Four HERE // Five (love!!!) HERE // Six HERE // Seven HERE // Eight HERE // Nine HERE // Ten HERE // Eleven HERE // Twelve HERE // Thirteen (omg!!) HERE // Fourteen HERE // Fifteen HERE // Sixteen HERE // Seventeen HERE // Eighteen HERE 

Sorry for being a bit MIA lately but vacation mode kicked in and everything else got a bit lost. But I'm back home now and have had time to go through the sale of the year. And if you don't know which sale I'm talking about, my guess is that you must have been living under a rock for most of your life (no not really, just kidding).

The early access for Nordstrom Card holders (lucky bastards🙊) has been open for a couple of days now so I'm a bit late to the party. But since I'm Norwegian and I don't have a Nordstrom card, and have to wait until the 21st to shop the sale, I'm actually early with this little roundup. So when the sale is open for everyone I'm at least gonna be prepared and hopefully some of my favorites are still available. 

I'm not a big fan of shopping sales in store; there's always way too many people, the clothes are everywhere (read; not where they're supposed to be i.e on the floor), the changing rooms are a mess and it really just makes me anxious. But online sales I like; I get to look at everything in a calm environment and I don't have to deal with the stress of changing rooms when I've found something I like; I simple put it in my bag and when it arrives I can try it on in that same calm environment I ordered it in.

I think it's easy to get overwhelmed by sales, a specially ones like the Nordstrom one where there are so many good things on sale. But I try to keep a level head and just look for more basic pieces that I'll love and that will work for more than one season. For example I like to buy cashmere on sale because it's something I wear a lot for fall and winter and quality cashmere is usually a bit expensive. I also like to stock up on bras, slips and pyjamas because you can never have enough of these (or maybe you can, but I don't).



I hope you all have an amazing weekend and that you liked my sale picks🌸 
I would love to hear what you are getting/got from the sale! 




9 comments

  1. Those are good picks!
    https://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog, its really dope.
    Do you want to follow each other?
    If you want, than follow me, and let me know in comments, so I can follow you back with pleasure.
    We can follow each other on Instagram @andjela.dujovic, let me know in the comments so I can follow you back.

    www.bekleveer.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your sale picks! I have a scarf like that and I just love it! Have a lovely weekend!

    xoxo,
    Vanessa
    www.whatwouldvwear.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment!

      x Silje

      Delete

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.