Social icons

Ten years and counting

Jul 8, 2017


Yesterday was the hubby and mines ten year anniversary and in true form our celebration plans got derailed. We were supposed to go to Oslo yesterday  to shop, eat, drink and just have a fabulous time. But of course  that time of the month happened (I know, TMI) and for me that means insanely painful cramps. So the new plan was  leave this morning and pretend that today was our anniversary, but the hubs woke up with a fever, today is not the day either. I don't know wether to laugh or cry at this, because it's just so typical. I know these are things that are out of our control, but still. I'm starting to think that the universe dosen't want us to celebrate (haha). No  really, not really.

Oh well, maybe next week then. 

These last ten years have just flown by, I can't believe it's been this long, it still feels like yesterday was that beautiful summer day in 2007 when we decided to become a couple after dating for about a month. 

Time moves fast when you're having fun, I guess♡
(←The photo on the left is btw one of my favorites; I love the way he's looking at me)




Even though you're weird and you annoy the crap out of me, you still are and always will be my favorite person in the whole world, I love you♥

8 comments

  1. Congrats on your 10th anniversary!
    https://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your anniversary babe! Such adorable pictures! Hope you are able to celebrate soon!

    xoxo,
    Vanessa
    www.whatwouldvwear.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! We had a mini celebration last weekend! x

      Delete
  3. How cute! My Husband & I celebrated our 10 year anniversary (dating not married) this past January. I can't believe how fast time flies either! I love the photos you posted! Congrats to you two!

    http://www.thekaragon.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and congrats to you to! Love is amazing isn't it? x

      Delete

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.